(no subject)
Jan. 29th, 2012 11:28 pmUpdate to past entry pending. It looks like everyone's doing opening Lyrics... this isn't just shuffle from my private library but it's a smattering of various friends' playlists on Spotify.
Title omitted when it appears. -- Song goes Italicized once Guessed.
1. I'm livin' in that 21st Century, Doin' somethin' mean to it.
2. Love, love, is a verb, love is a doing word, fearless on my breath.
3. Guess this means you're sorry, you're standing at my door
4. Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right.
5. Can I get a ... do you want more? Cookin' raw with the Brooklyn boy
6. One, two, three, four, uno, dos, tres, quatro.
7. Reach out and touch me! Your own ...
8. I got shivers when you touch my face.
9. We got tom-toms over here bigger than a monster!
10. Baby, do you understand now? Sometimes I feel a little mad.
11. Here's a little somethin' 'bout a n*gga like me, never shoulda' been let out the penitentiary.
12. ... an evening star shines down on you.
13. You oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go.
14. Rows and flows of angel hair, and ice cream castles in the air.
15. Seven o'clock in the morning and the rays from the sun wakes me.
Answers Below
1. Power by Kanye West
2. Teardrop by Massive Attack
3. My Life would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
4. Moves like Jagger by Maroon5
5. Numb/Encore, Commercially released Mashup/Collaboration of Linkin Park and Jay-Z.
6. Calle Ocho (I Know You Want Me) by Pitbull
7. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode
8. Jai Ho by the Pussycat Dolls/AR Rahman
9. Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj
10. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmerelda
11. Gangsta Gangsta by NWA -- Covered as "DP Gangsta" by Snoop Dogg... in one of the few things about Snoop Dogg that I find a huge disappoinment.
12. May it Be, by Enya, Though the version that came up for me was Hayley Westenra's.
13. Down by Jay Sean.
14. Both Sides Now, by Joni Mitchell (again, Hayley Westenra's version is what I have here).
15. Trapped in the Closet, Chapter 1. by R Kelly.
Title omitted when it appears. -- Song goes Italicized once Guessed.
1. I'm livin' in that 21st Century, Doin' somethin' mean to it.
2. Love, love, is a verb, love is a doing word, fearless on my breath.
3. Guess this means you're sorry, you're standing at my door
4. Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right.
5. Can I get a ... do you want more? Cookin' raw with the Brooklyn boy
6. One, two, three, four, uno, dos, tres, quatro.
7. Reach out and touch me! Your own ...
8. I got shivers when you touch my face.
9. We got tom-toms over here bigger than a monster!
10. Baby, do you understand now? Sometimes I feel a little mad.
11. Here's a little somethin' 'bout a n*gga like me, never shoulda' been let out the penitentiary.
12. ... an evening star shines down on you.
13. You oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go.
14. Rows and flows of angel hair, and ice cream castles in the air.
15. Seven o'clock in the morning and the rays from the sun wakes me.
Answers Below
1. Power by Kanye West
2. Teardrop by Massive Attack
3. My Life would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
4. Moves like Jagger by Maroon5
5. Numb/Encore, Commercially released Mashup/Collaboration of Linkin Park and Jay-Z.
6. Calle Ocho (I Know You Want Me) by Pitbull
7. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode
8. Jai Ho by the Pussycat Dolls/AR Rahman
9. Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj
10. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmerelda
11. Gangsta Gangsta by NWA -- Covered as "DP Gangsta" by Snoop Dogg... in one of the few things about Snoop Dogg that I find a huge disappoinment.
12. May it Be, by Enya, Though the version that came up for me was Hayley Westenra's.
13. Down by Jay Sean.
14. Both Sides Now, by Joni Mitchell (again, Hayley Westenra's version is what I have here).
15. Trapped in the Closet, Chapter 1. by R Kelly.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 04:38 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:12 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:06 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:09 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:11 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:17 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:25 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:22 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:27 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:45 am (UTC)9 is Massive Attack (not the band) by Nicki Minaj.
...Of course I get the DC songs.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:46 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 05:48 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-30 10:29 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-31 12:06 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-31 01:41 am (UTC)3.) My life would suck without you / Kelly Clarkson
(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-31 01:45 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-31 02:04 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-31 02:05 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-02-02 11:03 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-02-05 05:34 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-02-04 11:14 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-02-05 05:34 am (UTC)